With Courage (and your support) We Did a lot in 2022!
With Courage, and with the support of our donors, Courage California did a lot in 2022!
Just to name a few accomplishments, in 2022 Courage California organized against corruption, turned out voters, elected progressive leaders, and passed progressive policies.
Click the image below or view the PDF to take a closer look:
- 2022, The Year of Elections: Courage California reached 115,000 voters in the primary election and 226,000 in the general election with our Courage Voter Guide, and half were voters 18-34.
- Speaking of… we polled young voters in our state’s key Congressional toss-up districts, and released comprehensive findings for districts in the Central Valley and Southern California.
- Elected progressive leaders: Courage California endorsed 33 candidates and 16 won.
- And we help Californians hold their elected representatives accountable with our powerful and easy to navigate Courage Score.
- Passed progressive policies: During the 2022 California Legislative cycle, Courage California lobbied for 27 California bills, 16 of which were passed and signed by Gov. Gavin Newsom.
- Oh… and we launched a podcast. No biggie.
Thank you for making our ongoing work possible with your courageous actions and support.
With Courage, We Can. So we did!