Courage — It Looks Good On You!
We’re fighting for a California that works for all of us by providing the information and resources Californians need to hold their elected officials accountable.
Join us for “Courage — It Looks Good On You!” a podcast to help keep Californians informed about the issues – and help you discover the different ways to courageously participate in the democratic process and ensure your voices are heard.
This year on Courage — It Looks Good On You!
We’ll discuss issues that are important to our communities, like:
- voting rights
- getting corporate money out of politics
- climate change and environmental justice
- community safety and criminal justice reform
And have insightful conversations with advocates and leaders at all-levels, throughout the state to learn:
- What is the difference between a democrat, mod-dem, and a progressive?
- How can we stop the misinformation and disinformation campaigns targeting communities of color?
- What are the different ways we can hold our elected officials and institutions accountable?
With You, fashioned in Courage, We can create a California that represents and serves us all.
So join us over at Courage — It Looks Good On You!
Host & Production: Angela Chavez
Editorial: Irene Kao & Angela Chavez
Graphics: Isidra Chávez